tork - Continuous testing tool for Ruby
tork [OPTION]... [CONFIG]...
First, it applies the given CONFIG values, which are either (1) paths to
directories that contain configuration files or (2) names of configuration
helpers listed in the description of the
TORK_CONFIGS environment variable.
Next, it waits for you to supply interactive commands either (1) directly on
its stdin or (2) remotely through tork-remote(1). From then onward, type
and press ENTER to see a help message that shows a menu of accepted commands.
Some interactive commands accept additional arguments, described as follows.
SIGTERM) to their respective worker processes.
This program can be controlled remotely by multiple tork-remote(1) instances.
- Hides log files by prefixing their names with a period (dot).
- Keeps log files away from your tests, in the
- Measures C0 code coverage under Ruby 1.9 and dumps a hash in YAML format at the end of your log file containing every Ruby script that was loaded from the current working directory or any of its descendant directories (the key) mapped to the following information (the value):
- Percentage of source lines that were C0 covered.
- Total number of source lines of code in the file.
- Line numbers of source lines that were not covered.
- Supports the Test::Unit standard library.
- Supports the RSpec testing framework.
- Supports the Cucumber testing framework.
- Supports the Bundler dependency framework.
- Supports the Ruby on Rails web framework.
- Supports the Devise authentication framework.
- Supports the factory_girl testing library.
- Supports the parallel_tests testing library.